Tuesday 22 December 2015

Spoonflower 12 Days of Design

I had hoped to take part in this but I only got as far as day 3 before I was struck down with fluey cold ...  The 12 days had a task to complete each day and ended in a finished design.  For day 1 I chose 'Botanical' as a theme to create a textile design with.  I have hundreds of photos from walks around the botanic gardens next door to where I work.
    
Day 2 consisted of creating a moodboard, which I made on Pinterest.  You can see it here:

https://www.pinterest.com/dianehudson9216/spoonflower-12-days-of-design/


The task for Day 3 was the creation of a colour palette.  I did this at www.colourlovers.com and was quite proud to have created an entirely new colour there, which I could name.  It's the 4th one along ...

BOTANICAL

I've named it BOTANICAL and you can see it here:

http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/3972574/BOTANICAL

Well, I may get to post again before Christmas, but if I don't I wish everyone peace and joy and a well deserved rest!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...