Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas is coming ...

I keep having to remind myself that Christmas is only 3 and a bit weeks away!  I've been so busy re-arranging my home - time is flying ...   Well, I did manage to finish sewing Aster completely and some pics are coming up next but in the meantime, I had a seasonal time at the Christmas Market on the South Bank in London.  There weren't many stalls but along with a friend, I made the most of what was there and also enjoyed a wander around Borough Market and other sights along the way.  I'm looking forward to this Christmas, especially a week off to recharge batteries and make some new plans for the New Year.  What crafty plans do you have for next year?


  















1 comment:

  1. Oh Dianne, I know... Time is just flying by. I called my self starting my Christmas work early this year..but no.......... I am behind already.lol
    I have been so busy with redoing the other house, and preparing to sell our house... We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the kids/grandkids.. Now..its time to get on with the Christmas plans..
    Loved the photos..
    Hope you have a nice week..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...