Monday 27 July 2015

Aster Sewalong ...

Well I'm still in the midst of sorting my supplies but the actual act of doing so has inspired me to sew again and I'm keen to join in with everyone else ... so the Colette Patterns Aster Sewalong seems to be the ideal place to start!  I've hunted down a pattern in the UK - there seems to have been a run on it and it's out of stock in all the usual places - I found one of only two at a quilt fabrics supplier called Simply Solids.  So, I'm expecting that there will be loads of entries from the UK ...  Here are a few of my favourites from around the web ...


I don't know where the images originate from so can't credit - although I think the bottom right is a Colette Patterns image.  I'm not revealing my plans until I've finished ...  The sewalong is running now and finishes on 14 August, so there's plenty of time for you to have a go if you wish ...  See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You left me speechless! This is a great pattern making, such creativity .

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...