Monday 15 December 2014

Zandra Rhodes Handbags - SALE TIME

There are some fabulous bargains to be had at zandrarhodeshandbags.co.uk  I've bought some Christmas presents there - purses (ie: pocketbooks, or something to put your money in for American readers!) and a handbag for me.  I chose this blue one with the iconic Zandra Rhodes squiggle on it.  It's super quality and I'm really pleased with it.  It comes in its own black storage bag stamped in gold writing.  I think I'm getting another bag from another quarter too ... but I won't know until Christmas!  Anyway, the website is well worth checking out if you're looking for some last minute bargains and regular postage and packing is free in the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...