Tuesday 2 December 2014

Craftsy Sale Time ...

I didn't really take much notice of 'Black Friday' or 'Cyber Monday' except for the fact that Craftsy had their sale on!  So I bought 3 classes for what would have been the price of 1 - could have easily gone further as there were some great bargains on there in terms of supplies as well as classes, but I really need to de-stash a bit in the New Year.

My leaning is still towards knitting at the moment, so I bought classes in pattern writing, lace shawl designing and finally, sewing an iconic tweed jacket ... really can't wait to do a bit of sewing in the New Year ...

2 comments:

  1. Dianne,
    I too, bought a craftsy class during the black Friday sale.. fun!!!
    I bought the fitting class. I haven't listened to them.. [too busy right now,eeh] It will probably be
    after Christmas..
    Hope you enjoy yours.. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing what you make Judy and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...